Just have a look at the artwork, the name of the tracks, the name of the album, or the one of the band… if this isn't a fucked up album, then I don't see what could be fucked up! And still, only a few months ago, this band was called LOST IN THE SUPERMARKET!
Musically speaking, L.MINYGWAL play some kind of Alternative Pop crossed with Noisecore, and it's then really weird, especially for a stupid bastard like me who is listening 70% of the time to Black Metal, and slashing my ears with violent industrial stuff the remaining 30%. So, for someone with normal musical tastes (though I don't know if 'normal' can be applied to Black Metal, and more generally to Metal), L.MINYGWAL play Noise, some kind of insane jams betweens musicians, without melodies, and with an hysteric female singer destroying her throat behind the mike.
Only the third track seems to have some kind of structure and is almost audible. For the rest, I guess you have to be initiated to this style to appreciate, or maybe be under huge drugs influence. To quote their last track, "Wakarimasen", which means "I don't understand" in Japanese. "E'er" is an album I don't understand, and I admit I won't make any efforts to try understanding it… (Online February 24, 2003)