For everything that does is not Metal-related!

Moderator: The Weaver of Dreams

Postby RondofedoR » 14 Jan 2012, 17:25

No not the film. We all know Sam Worthington can't act for shit and James Cameron writes some of the cheesiest one liners this side of Velveeta.

I wanna be one of the cool kids with a neat-o avatar. Suckily enough, I get this message when I go to throw one in:

"The avatar functionality is currently disabled."

A little help, please?
RondofedoR
Brother of TMO - Evan

Re: Avatar Problemos

Postby Túrin Turambar » 14 Jan 2012, 18:45

I'll look into it. Are you sure you haven't taken a picture that is too big? The avatar system is very picky with file size.
Túrin Turambar
Brother of TMO - Adam

Postby RondofedoR » 15 Jan 2012, 22:35

Túrin Turambar wrote:I'll look into it. Are you sure you haven't taken a picture that is too big? The avatar system is very picky with file size.

I can't even select a photo. As soon as I hit the "Edit Avatar" button, it brings me to a page that says, "The avatar functionality is currently disabled."
RondofedoR
Brother of TMO - Evan

Postby RondofedoR » 01 Aug 2012, 13:45

RondofedoR wrote:
Túrin Turambar wrote:I'll look into it. Are you sure you haven't taken a picture that is too big? The avatar system is very picky with file size.

I can't even select a photo. As soon as I hit the "Edit Avatar" button, it brings me to a page that says, "The avatar functionality is currently disabled."

Where's my...

?
RondofedoR
Brother of TMO - Evan

Postby TheStormIRide » 05 Aug 2012, 13:44

I've yet to watch that movie. But if the GIF is any indication, I'll never watch it.
TheStormIRide
Brother of TMO - Shawn

Postby RondofedoR » 22 Aug 2012, 15:23

TheStormIRide wrote:I've yet to watch that movie. But if the GIF is any indication, I'll never watch it.

What's the matter? Got something against six-legged horses?
RondofedoR
Brother of TMO - Evan

Postby TheStormIRide » 22 Aug 2012, 15:45

RondofedoR wrote:What's the matter? Got something against six-legged horses?

I'll stick with my Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter movies when it comes to the fantastical...
TheStormIRide
Brother of TMO - Shawn

Postby RondofedoR » 24 Aug 2012, 11:50

TheStormIRide wrote:
RondofedoR wrote:What's the matter? Got something against six-legged horses?

I'll stick with my Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter movies when it comes to the fantastical...

Hey, don't write off James Cameron too quickly. He may write crappy dialogue, and sure, Avatar was just a mixture of other movie plots, but the guy is all about detail and imagination, and he goes after it with gusto. I'd say see Avatar on Blu-Ray with the volume cranked and preferably on a nice big screen -- then cast him off.

It's pretty hard to dismiss somebody who has balls this huge. See link below.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/03/120325-james-cameron-mariana-trench-challenger-deepest-returns-science-sub/
RondofedoR
Brother of TMO - Evan

Postby TheStormIRide » 25 Aug 2012, 15:32

Hey, I'm all about Terminator 2 and all... but I just can't summon the desire to sit through Avatar.

Best part about T-2... Budnick (from Salute Your Shorts) and the little John Conner riding around on the dirt bike. They ride around for like five days and the only song they listen to is "You Could Be Mine" from G'n'R
TheStormIRide
Brother of TMO - Shawn

Postby RondofedoR » 27 Aug 2012, 09:19

TheStormIRide wrote:Hey, I'm all about Terminator 2 and all... but I just can't summon the desire to sit through Avatar.

Best part about T-2... Budnick (from Salute Your Shorts) and the little John Conner riding around on the dirt bike. They ride around for like five days and the only song they listen to is "You Could Be Mine" from G'n'R

I hear ya. I'm that way with a lot of films. In fact, I'm not only indifferent to certain movies, I also refuse to see some, such as Ferris Bueller's Day Off, mainly because of how people react to me not having seen it: "Oh, you have to watch that. It's a classic." I also think Matthew Broderick is a little shithead.

Oh yeah, T2...:D you figured they maybe would try to get another dirtbike with all that stolen ATM cash, but nope, they'd much rather share a seat and play arcade games till the T-1000 comes rolling in. They must have had the cassette single. :)
RondofedoR
Brother of TMO - Evan

Next

Return to Off-Topic