The Metal Observer Forums

The Metal Observer Forums
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:19 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:02 am 
TMO Regular

My vote definatly goes for the top selection, because I think the griffons are more confusing then, the simple flaghs underneath. Also I enjoyed seeing the photos ever time I opened the page, and it seemed like a better use of bandwith, because people probably do not look in the photo section often. The choice is yours, I'm interested to know, which one is truly cooler! :headbangdevil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:34 am 
TMO Devil

New screen but with "English" and "German" in text underneath the Griffons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:48 am 
TMO Reader

I voted for the new design; it looks exquisetly smooth. Once you know where the flags are (took me all of 2 seconds) you never forget it anyway unless your alcohol intake is intense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:32 am 
TMO Regular

Well It is not very difficult to recognize that the griffons are replacements for the flags, due to the fact that they are patterned like the flags, also there is instructions underneath the photo. I agree the new design is smooth, is just like seeing new photos each time I enter your website. It gives me a sense of devirsity. But, it really is not that important, but I am very curious to know everyones opinions, and I'm sure Alex wouldn't mind knowing peoples opinions, on this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:28 am 
TMO Reader

<!--QuoteBegin-Iluvatar+Jun 3 2006, 11:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iluvatar @ Jun 3 2006, 11:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I voted for the new design; it looks exquisetly smooth. Once you know where the flags are (took me all of 2 seconds) you never forget it anyway unless your alcohol intake is intense. [/quote]
Agreed. It takes all of 2 seconds to figure out the griffons, it's not that big of a deal. And the new grffin thing looks great. Definately got my vote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:32 pm 
TMO Regular

Well I guess this poll has been up for awhile. I think it is obvous what most people like, so I happily except the results! I was just curious to see peoples opinions, and I'm happy to see the progression in TMO. I would really love to see some new improvements in the future. Keep up the great work TMO!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:50 am 
TMO Co-Owner - Val

New improvements like?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:15 pm 
Brother of TMO - Eric V.

I'm really a traditionalist and usually don't like change much. I've been a regular TMO supported since the "Daily updates for _ days in a row!" was around 70 something. I know where everything is and like the site just as it is. However, I think the new startup page is pretty slick. It gets my vote.