The Metal Observer Forums

The Metal Observer Forums
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 3:57 pm 
TMO Maniac

I have no desire whatsoever to watch it, because i know it will just piss me off more......what i wouldnt give to see every one (of the ones that executed him, not the whole race) of those bastards die the way he did.

Wanna hear somehting sick, ive heard people blame america for the whole incident, Those people are animals and they will do it whether provoked or not, in case anyone doesnt remember what happend with Daniel Pearl, what was there reason for that? Its terrible, and this war can never end because these people will not rest until every american, and anyone associated with americans are dead, so bush or no bush, this is gonna be a long ass war........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 5:00 pm 
TMO Nuts

<!--QuoteBegin-lord of all fevers and plague+May 15 2004, 01:57 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lord of all fevers and plague @ May 15 2004, 01:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Wanna hear somehting sick, ive heard people blame america for the whole incident, Those people are animals and they will do it whether provoked or not, in case anyone doesnt remember what happend with Daniel Pearl, what was there reason for that? Its terrible, and this war can never end because these people will not rest until every american, and anyone associated with americans are dead, so bush or no bush, this is gonna be a long ass war........[/quote]
Wouldn't you be provoked if someone attacked your country for no real reason (they weren't proposing a serious threat to the USA) and then treated you like dirt (arresting people almost at random, torturing them in prison, trying to change their way of life etc.)? I'm not saying what happened to that guy was right and although I have no respect for those who killed him I can understand why it happened. And I have no intention of watching the video. Truth is that it scares the shit out of me to think that you could get executed just for being from the wrong country and in the wrong country/place at the wrong time.

The easiest way to end this war is for the US and its supporting nations' to withdraw their troops from Iraq and let them take care of themselves. Of course that would be humanitarianily disapprovable since it was USA & co. that caused all the havoc in the first place. So they're screwed whether they stay or leave. It's just a question of which is more important and less costly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 6:40 pm 
TMO Devil

<!--QuoteBegin-Agras+May 14 2004, 09:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agras @ May 14 2004, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The easiest way to end this war is for the US and its supporting nations' to withdraw their troops from Iraq and let them take care of themselves. [/quote]
Yup, totally. I don't think I agree with anyone more on the board than you. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 6:23 am 
TMO Maniac

Lord,
I can understand how Bush would want to protect his country after what happened on Sept 11th, but don't you think he's gone too far? First off this whole thing was sparked by Afghanistan, not Iraq. NOw I understand some of the reasoning behind going after Saddam, because Iraq and Afghanistan were allies and would pose a threat, especially if they were rumored to have nukes. But they didn't find any nukes. SO there was no real threat. So they go after Saddam himself????? Alright, still slightly understandable (but still seems odd since he REALLY had nothing to do with Sept. 11) seeing as he's still an internationa threat to America. The they captured him. What the hell are they doing still in the country? They got what they came for. They won't ever be able to establish an american like government there because none of them like america. From what I hear, most of them don't want democracy, they want a leader who will make their country strong.

I don't know who this Daniel Peral dude is. I'd like to hear what happened to him. And I can agree with you on this:
Quote:
Its terrible, and this war can never end because these people will not rest until every american, and anyone associated with americans are dead
That's horrible, and sadly true. If this was a perfect world, America would withdraw it's forces and resolve tehir issues with the middle east. But this is not perfect for sure. Violence is not a good solution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 6:23 am 
TMO Maniac

<!--QuoteBegin-Mental Torment+May 15 2004, 02:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mental Torment @ May 15 2004, 02:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Agras+May 14 2004, 09:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agras @ May 14 2004, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The easiest way to end this war is for the US and its supporting nations' to withdraw their troops from Iraq and let them take care of themselves. [/quote]
Yup, totally. I don't think I agree with anyone more on the board than you. :lol: [/quote]
I third that one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:59 am 
TMO Maniac

<!--QuoteBegin-Agras+May 15 2004, 01:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agras @ May 15 2004, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Wouldn't you be provoked if someone attacked your country for no real reason [/quote]
WTF?? yeah i guess 9-11 doesnt count here then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:03 am 
TMO Maniac

<!--QuoteBegin-Fropeth+May 15 2004, 02:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fropeth @ May 15 2004, 02:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
I don't know who this Daniel Peral dude is. I'd like to hear what happened to him. [/quote]
He was a reporter for a big news channel here in America who was captured and executed the same way this last guy was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:24 am 
TMO Nuts

<!--QuoteBegin-lord of all fevers and plague+May 15 2004, 07:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lord of all fevers and plague @ May 15 2004, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Agras+May 15 2004, 01:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agras @ May 15 2004, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Wouldn't you be provoked if someone attacked your country for no real reason [/quote]
WTF?? yeah i guess 9-11 doesnt count here then.[/quote]
I don't want to sound anti-american but no it doesn't. It wasn't Saddam who was behind that terrorist attack, it was Al-Qaeda. And since they are an organisation spread over dozens of countries there's no sense in attacking individual nations but it makes for a good smokescreen for the real reasons why Bush wanted to attack Iraq for example. Like I said I'm not anti-american, just anti-Bush.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 12:17 pm 
TMO Maniac

<!--QuoteBegin-Agras+May 15 2004, 06:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agras @ May 15 2004, 06:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-lord of all fevers and plague+May 15 2004, 07:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lord of all fevers and plague @ May 15 2004, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Agras+May 15 2004, 01:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agras @ May 15 2004, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
I don't want to sound anti-american but no it doesn't. It wasn't Saddam who was behind that terrorist attack, it was Al-Qaeda. And since they are an organisation spread over dozens of countries there's no sense in attacking individual nations but it makes for a good smokescreen for the real reasons why Bush wanted to attack Iraq for example. Like I said I'm not anti-american, just anti-Bush. [/quote]
ok, well we are talking about al-qaeda because they are the ones responsible for the death of that guy (whose name i have forgotten at the moment)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 1:42 pm 
TMO Devil

<!--QuoteBegin-lord of all fevers and plague+May 15 2004, 01:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lord of all fevers and plague @ May 15 2004, 01:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Agras+May 15 2004, 01:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agras @ May 15 2004, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
WTF?? yeah i guess 9-11 doesnt count here then. [/quote]
No offense, but you watch too much CNN.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:04 am 
TMO Supporter

i have watched the video and i guess u can say that i am somewhat insensitive since i am not completly outraged about it like many others are. i heard that before Nick Berg was kidnapped by the terrorist ppl, he was offered a flight out of the country and was told that he could be in danger of possible attacks. the guy refused the offer and said that he would drive out of the country on his own.
i know that far worse things that happen in the world today and that we will only see what the government and the media want us to see.

for the US, the war in Iraq is a shit-sandwich that everyone is going to have to take a bite out of no matter what happens. i dont believe that Islamic extreemist will do what they do no matter what happens, instead i think they have a reason why they do things against us and that reason is not because Allah tells them.
instead, i think it is the US trying to impose capitalism and democracy on everyone. this is done through the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and the World Bank. president Bush also admits that he believes every person on the planet should live in a democracy and that he intends to spread it. this is wrong. ppl of the Islamic faith believe that God gave them the Qoran to guide them in governing themself and that they should follow the laws of God and not the laws of man. by imposing capitalism and democracy on these ppl, many of them will become angry and fight us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 8:10 am 
TMO Devil

<!--QuoteBegin-soul flayer+May 16 2004, 09:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soul flayer @ May 16 2004, 09:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> instead, i think it is the US trying to impose capitalism and democracy on everyone. this is done through the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and the World Bank. [/quote]
:beertoast:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 8:46 am 
TMO Maniac

<!--QuoteBegin-Mental Torment+May 15 2004, 09:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mental Torment @ May 15 2004, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-lord of all fevers and plague+May 15 2004, 01:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lord of all fevers and plague @ May 15 2004, 01:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Agras+May 15 2004, 01:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agras @ May 15 2004, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
No offense, but you watch too much CNN. [/quote]
.......none taken, but unless your just trying to be funny, i dont get it, just because i'm still pissed that those assholes killed thousands of americans in an unprovoked attack, does that mean i watch to much CNN?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:25 am 
TMO Regular

<!--QuoteBegin-lord of all fevers and plague+May 16 2004, 04:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lord of all fevers and plague @ May 16 2004, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Mental Torment+May 15 2004, 09:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mental Torment @ May 15 2004, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-lord of all fevers and plague+May 15 2004, 01:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lord of all fevers and plague @ May 15 2004, 01:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Agras+May 15 2004, 01:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agras @ May 15 2004, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
No offense, but you watch too much CNN. [/quote]
.......none taken, but unless your just trying to be funny, i dont get it, just because i'm still pissed that those assholes killed thousands of americans in an unprovoked attack, does that mean i watch to much CNN? [/quote]
The thing is that they were provoked. Not by the people they killed, which makes it a tragedy, but the attack didn't come out of the blue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 3:34 pm 
TMO Co-Owner - Alex

<!--QuoteBegin-Agras+May 15 2004, 07:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agras @ May 15 2004, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-lord of all fevers and plague+May 15 2004, 07:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lord of all fevers and plague @ May 15 2004, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Agras+May 15 2004, 01:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agras @ May 15 2004, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
I don't want to sound anti-american but no it doesn't. It wasn't Saddam who was behind that terrorist attack, it was Al-Qaeda. And since they are an organisation spread over dozens of countries there's no sense in attacking individual nations but it makes for a good smokescreen for the real reasons why Bush wanted to attack Iraq for example. Like I said I'm not anti-american, just anti-Bush. [/quote]
I second you on that.

The USA should spend a few thoughts on why the heck they are hated by almost everybody out there. Not because they are relatively wealthy (with a monumental deficit), but because they try to play world police, wherever they see it best for their own interests. Apart from Korea, when have the Americans been really into something, where there was no oil involved?

This is, as with Jari/Agras, no anti-Americanism, but just a questioning of the motives of the American government in certain situations...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next