The Metal Observer Forums

The Metal Observer Forums
It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:55 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:32 am 
TMO Maniac

<!--QuoteBegin-Mac+Dec 1 2004, 01:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mac @ Dec 1 2004, 01:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Shaggagoat Scumdribbla.

Viking personality; You drink, you get drunk, you fall over a lot. When someone wants to fuck you, you want to fight. When someone wants to fight you, you want to fuck. Your Viking bothers keep their animals out of your sight. In battle everyone avoids you with fear in their eyes, usually because you never wear your contact lenses and kill more of your own as a consequence.

You don't like longships due misunderstanding what your chieftain meant when he told you there would be plenty of 'oars on board.

You are pragmatic, you know where to find beer, women and furry animals wherever the winds take you. You are no snob, you will fuck and/or fight anyone. [/quote]
:laughing1: :beertoast:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:23 pm 
TMO Devil

"Oars on board" Ah hahaha!! :rofl:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:01 pm 
TMO Nuts

<!--QuoteBegin-SixAngryStrings!!!+Dec 6 2004, 05:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SixAngryStrings!!! @ Dec 6 2004, 05:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> "Oars on board" Ah hahaha!! :rofl: [/quote]
:laughing1: funny shit man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:00 pm 
TMO Devil

<!--QuoteBegin-Madmartigan+Dec 13 2004, 10:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Madmartigan @ Dec 13 2004, 10:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Máni Bearcrusher

Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.
[/quote]
Welcome to the Board Man! YOu've got the best fuckin' name on here... Damn, that shoulda been mine: Mad Mardigan Fucking Rules!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:33 pm 
TMO Reader

Location: Third star to the right. And Straight on 'til morning.
Your Viking Name is...
Nikulás Bearcrusher
Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:09 am 
TMO Maniac

My real names Ben.
Bekan Shieldmangler
Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:03 am 
TMO Reader

WICKED THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
:headbangdevil:
Here's mine as Paul my first name:
:devil:
Your Viking Name is...
Páll Elkpounder
Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other Vikings would be calling you "tree-hugging hippie peacenik" if the phrase had been invented.

Here's Vincent, my First Middle Name:
:firedevil:
Your Viking Name is...
Vémundr Elkpounder

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other Vikings would be calling you "tree-hugging hippie peacenik" if the phrase had been invented.

HAHAHAH ! COOL! :overlord:

PS- I posted this on about 8 Message Boards!
Coolest Thread anywhere I been in months!!!!!!!!
SLAYER!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:10 pm 
TMO Supporter

Leiðólfr Shieldflattener :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:24 pm 
TMO Supporter

Auðun Oakenhorse

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:23 pm 
TMO Regular

My real name is Panagiotis

Here is my Viking name: Páll Stronggoat

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. Unlike most Vikings, you don't have a quick temper; you tend to think about your actions before you undertake them. Sometimes you think too long. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:14 pm 
TMO Regular

Location: Land of wine and cheese, we've lost every war we've been in
Who cares about my real name ?

Your Viking Name is... Dufniall Wulfmangler

Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

Damn I love that name, guess I'm going to dump my old one.
I disagree with that sword thing, I'm rather attracted by giving some good ole bashing.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:35 pm 
TMO Reader

Grani Strongbear

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

The fact is, the average modern persona would amount to somewhere between "geek," "idiot," and "fool," to most Vikings, so I'd say the Metal clan gathered here have done quite well. Good to know we're less civilized than most! :headbangdevil:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:30 am 
TMO Supporter

my first name is kevin,
heres my viking special name:
Kaðall the Fearsome

Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy. The only people who trust you completely are the ones who've never met you.

that game makes a lot of fun,
try it with the this first name:ingeborg

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next